a conversation with henri cartier-bresson


mai multe aici: http://www.charlierose.com/guest/view/1392
extras:

Charlie: is there a moment for you that you know when to snap?
Henri: When the subject takes me

Charlie: Did surrealism affect your photography?
Henri: I don't know I've never thought about it...

Charlie: You were very young (at the time of Surrealism)
Henri: I don't know what young means. You are alive, or not!

Charlie: the brain is young, and the heart is young...
Henri: I'm an anarchist!

Charlie: You're an anarchist, in what way?
Henri: I'll answer only in front of the police

Charlie: something must have aide you want to be a photographer...
Henri: I don't consider myself a photographer

Henri: I was always very lucky because I always had in my hip pocket...[he taps his back pocket]
Charlie: Money?
Henri: no.. film!

Charlie: Why do you do it? You shoot photography because it's what you do
Henri: Because it's quicker than drawing



 

Copyright © 2010 OOMPh All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine